In the evolving world of business, the law of unfair competition remains an important aspect with a major impact on the market for goods and services where competition between traders can often lead to unlawful and unfair behaviour.
How can we help?
ANSWER lawyers specialise in issues involving in particular:
- vindication of claims by an entrepreneur injured by an act of unfair competition;
- preparation and analysis of contracts related to business activity as regards the law of unfair competition;
- issuing opinions on the activity of competing enterprises from the point of view of law of unfair competition;
- advice on how to protect one’s own rights and avoid infringing the rights of others;
- preventing acts of unfair competition at the stage of planning activities and business strategies;
- representation in court disputes.