The ANSWER Law Firm specialises in providing day-to-day services for entities operating in the tourism industry, in particular tourism organisers, entities facilitating the purchase of tourism services and travel agents.
How can we help?
ANSWER’s experienced lawyers provide legal support in all aspects of the tourism sector. The services include in particular:
- analysing the role of the tour operator in providing tourism services;
- carrying out an audit of legal solutions related to the functioning of a tourist entrepreneur;
- creating and verifying the general conditions for providing tourist services;
- creating and verifying the terms and conditions of the websites that make it possible to book travel services;
- creating, verifying and negotiating contracts concluded as part of tourism activities;
- advising on the handling of complaints lodged by tourists;
- representing in cases before administrative authorities and courts, including the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection.
Moreover, ANSWER Law Firm offers its legal assistance on issues related to the conduct of the tourist entrepreneur’s business, such as matters related to the protection of tourists’ personal data.